By filling in and submitting this form (link below), the student agrees to comply with school parking regulations listed below in return for the privilege of driving and parking on the school property. Failure to follow regulations as specified will result in suspension of parking privileges and/or towing of the vehicle at owner expense. If you are driving to school, you MUST register your vehicle.
- Students may park only in designated areas (far parking lot to the right of the school ONLY!).
- Parking in the following areas will result in vehicles being towed at owners expense:
- fire lanes
- bus turning areas
- staff and guest parking lots
- Excessive speed or other unsafe driving practices will result in suspension of parking along with other disciplinary action.
- Student Vehicles must display student parking sticker or be subject to towing.
- Once form has been submitted, students may pick up their parking decal in the main office.
ROYAL BAY DRIVER AND VEHICLE REGISTRATION FORM | SD62 (District)