All core language courses at Royal Bay are taught with the TPRS method (Teaching Proficiency through Reading and Storytelling). This method is based around a series of engaging stories which are taught through questioning, choral response and dramatization in a highly comprehensible, personalized and contextualized manner. The TPRS method promotes rapid fluency in a fun and supportive environment.
- Learn more about TPRS: https://www.tprsbooks.com/what-is-tprs/
- You tube video of TPRS method: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DA6ZxVVL50&t=921s
Useful resources for Spanish students:
- Amel Berrima (FRENCH) firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Jouelle Brick (FRENCH) firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Griselda Treminio (SPANISH) firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com