The Career Commons will place students in good standing at job sites for informational interviews, job shadows as well as 30-hour career exploration placements. The school arranged placements are non-paid. All these placement hours can be accumulated and used towards the 30 hours required for graduation and the Work Experience course.
Why are these hours required?
- Broadens exposure to authentic career experiences
- Gets students involved in their community
- Connects students with community members
- Exposes students to life beyond high school
- Prepares students for post-graduation