Home / Parents / School Change Request


Parents wanting to register their child for a school other than their in-catchment school must submit a School Change Request. Change Requests are not guaranteed. 

School Catchment Requests follow our Student Enrolment Priorities. Only after a school’s space and resource capabilities have been determined will school change request be considered. In most cases, students will continue at their in-catchment school.

Click HERE  for Online School Change Request


This is not for students who are from Dunsmuir Middle School as students already would naturally be attending RBSS once they transition from grade 8, unless they want to go to another school in our District.