30 hours of Career Exploration are required. Experiences from the following activity types must be logged on a Community Exploration Hours document or a Volunteer Hours document.
Students who have successfully complete the Work Experience course WEX 12A or 12B with Ms. Harrington are not required to complete and submit the above forms.
- Community exploration experience
- Work experience
Why are these hours required?
- Broadens your exposure to authentic career experiences
- Gets students involved in their community
- Connects students with community members
- Exposes students to life beyond high school
- Prepares students for post-graduation