2021/2022 Graduation Assessment Schedule for RBSS
November 1 – 5, 2021
January 24 – 28, 2022
April 25 – 29, 2022
June 13 – 17, 2022
For more information, resources, and practice exams:
These assessments are requirements for graduation.
- The Literacy and Numeracy Assessments are a provincial assessment and a graduation requirement for students on the 2018 Graduation Program.
- Students will write these assessments during their graduation years (Grades 10–12) at the most appropriate time for them.
- Unlike the retired Provincial Exams, the Literacy and Numeracy Assessments are not tied to Math and English specifically, rather, they evaluate the mastery of a student’s literacy and numeracy skills over the course of their education.
- Results will be reported using a four category proficiency scale and will appear on a student’s transcript as a number, representing one of the four categories: emerging (1), developing (2), proficient (3), or extending (4).
- Students will have two opportunities to rewrite during their graduation years should they wish to increase their proficiency. Results will appear on Student Transcripts and their best outcome will be recorded on their final transcript.
- Universities and Employers may be interested in a student’s assessment results, as evidence of their achievement in numeracy and literacy.