CLC12A Capstone Preparation Project
Photographing things, people and places you are grateful for
in an effort to boost gratitude and help build your Capstone Portfolio
**Begin by choosing one from each category…
Who am I?
- Photos to represent your three most important personal values including a reflection to discuss… what three values are most important to you?
- An image that represents who you are (your spirit, challenges, temperament) with a reflection to explain how the image represents who you are.
- Image that represents something you are skilled at (a sport, a performing or visual art, specific academic skills, interrelationships) with a reflection.
- Image that portrays a favourite place (a location that gives you peace, somewhere you enjoyed travelling) with a reflection.
- Image of someone or something important to you (family, friend, pet, hobby) with a reflection.
Who do I want to become?
- Photo plus a journal entry detailing a childhood dream and how it has changed or stayed the same over time, perhaps showing how that dream connects to your ideal work life.
- Image and detailed description of something you would like to learn more about.
- Image and a detailed description of a future goal or occupation (could be related to travel, personal life, occupation, hobby).
How will I get there?
- *Mentor photo and letter of gratitude (mandatory selection)
- An image and a journal / description of previous or current work, job placements or community volunteer work
- Image and a journal / description that represents what you hope to be doing one year after high school
- Image and a journal / description that represents what you hope to be doing 5 years after high school